Zebra Part #: 10000294
Label Size (WxH): 4" x 2.5"
Labels Per Roll: 2,280
Rolls Per Case: 4
Core Size: 3"
Outside Diameter: 8"
* perforation between labels
Sold by case of 4 rolls & 2,280 labels by roll.
Zebra Z-Perform 2000D
- Roll of white thermal self-adhesive labels
- Labels use a higher thermal direct paper
- Made in Quebec on the South Shore of Montreal
- A perforation makes it possible to detach each label individually.
- No ribbon is needed to print our labels.
- A standard, glossy white, direct thermal paper label, coated with an all-weather permanent acrylic adhesive that survives temperatures as low as -65 ° F and can be applied at temperatures as low as -40 ° F.
- Suitable for Zebra, Eltron, Fargo, Sato, NEC, Datamax and other thermal transfer printers.
- Ideal for mailing labels, barcodes, identification tags, price tags and labels.
- Soft surface for better quality printing.
- Perforated rolls, wound on a 3 "core; 8 "outside diameter